NASCAR Top Driver Max Papis Just Got Slapped in Face by Woman at Race

FULL Video: Female SLAPS Nascar Top Driver Max Papis

Racecar driver Max Papis promises that his jaw has been dislocated when a lady he didn’t understand slapped his encounter after Sunday's NASCAR Pickup truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Recreation area race in Bowmanville, Ontario.

"This crazy lady arrives shouting at me, and I had no concept, didn't even know her, she simply started shouting," Papis informed ESPN.com.

"And all of the sudden, she took a complete hands - and she slapped me so difficult. I'm not really kidding. My jaw obtained dislocated and my remaining ear continues to be ringing, big style."

His reaction, Papis, said, was merely to take it. "What now ??" he said. "You do not hit a female."

Nevertheless, he said, "I has been in disbelief. Total disbelief. If she would've closed her hands it could have been a negative punch, because she strike me so freaking difficult."

The girl was later defined as the girlfriend of competing driver Mike Skeen. Based on the Associated Push, Papis and Skeen have been battling for 3rd in the closing laps of the race until get in touch with between your two on the final lap ruined Papis's finish.

Both hit again through the cool-straight down lap, and Papis voiced his displeasure about Skeen during his post-race interview.

Papis told ESPN, "We visited [Skeen] and stated, 'I guess we realize who's the person in the household here, as the guy didn't have even the [guts] to speak."

He furthermore Tweeted: "That offer was just between me and #6 driver we're able to possess solved it alone ...but I assume he needed some ...assist !!!!"

The skirmish fairly overshadowed the race itself, where Chase Elliott wrecked Ty Dillon on the final lap of the two 2.459-mi. program at Canadian Tire Motorsport Recreation area and continued to his 1st series victory.

At 17 years, 9 months, 4 times, Elliot grew to become the youngest winner in series background.

No comments:

Post a Comment