Katie Couric Just Got Engaged

Katie Couric, 56, has lastly found love again.

The talk show sponsor and mom of two, who dropped husband Jay Monahan to cancer of the colon in 1998, got involved to financier John Molner, 50, on the Labor Day weekend.

"Katie is calling it her labor of really like," said Individuals editor Larry Hackett on Hello America announcing the news headlines.

Molner, mind of mergers and acquisitions at Brown Brothers Harriman, popped the query with a band at sunset on the seaside in East Hampton, N.Y., reports Individuals.com.

Katie told me in-may she and Molnar had been "having an enjoyable experience. He's really funny and incredibly successful in their own right. In another line of work. A bit more age appropriate."

How old will be he? "He's six younger than I'm," said Couric, who offers dated younger men previously like trumpeter Chris Botti (5 many years younger) and entrepreneur Brooks Perlin (17 many years her junior). "But hey, I have a lots of energy, you know. I want someone who will keep up with me!"

Probably since daughter Ellie, 22, simply graduated from university and daughter Carrie, 17, is really a senior in senior high school, the timing seems correct in the home. In the February problem of A lot more magazine, Katie admitted, "That it's surprising if you ask me that it's been almost 15 many years and I haven't remarried. I believe life is more pleasurable if you have someone that you experienced."

No comments:

Post a Comment